The guest harbour of the year 2012
Sommaröstrand is located in Raseborg, on the southwest edge of Skärilandet, in the archipelago south of Ekenäs and as far into the archipelago as you can get by car.
Sommaröstrand belong to the Keep the Archipelago Tidy network of harbours and we also have our own Green Start environment programme. We cooperate with Metsähallitus (the state owned “Administration of the Forests”) which enables us to guide visitors to nearly every corner of the Ekenäs archipelago. Sommaröstrand has the tourism quality sertificate Quality-1000.
Our strength is that we are open all year around, Our principles, shared with our partners, are a living archipelago and a longrange sustainable archipelago tourism.
Since 1984, the Wikström family business of Sommaröstrand has kept their business open every day of the year.
We offer almost all services that you need in the archipelago.
- Gh-Sommaröstrand summer restaurant
- The Little Archipelago Bakery & Bistro
- Sommaröstrand guest harbour: Restaurant open on request and during events
- Skåldö Fiskebod food store (archipelago products and local produce)
- Guest Harbour
- Guided archipelago tours
- Hovercraft safaris
- Conference packages
- Sauna packages
- Various events all year around
- SUP courses and rental of equipment
- Sailing courses for children
- Rental of small boats (2-4 persons)
- Rental of fishing equipment
- Rental of barbeque. and campfire place
- Children’s playground, sports field and beach nearby